This website is operated by a company called “Macmillan Publishers International Ltd
”, which is also known as “Pan Macmillan”. Macmillan Publishers International Ltd
is a company registered in England. Our registered number is 02063302
. Our registered office is at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ.
By using this website you agree to use it in the way that we ask you to. If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not use this website. We may change these conditions at any time, so please check them each time you visit this website.
Your use of our website
The names and logos that you see on this website are owned by us or other people who have given us permission to use them – that means you cannot use them without asking our permission first.
You can only use this website for your personal use. The information on this website is only designed for you to look at when you visit the website. You must not download, copy or sell, this website without asking our permission first. You also must not change anything on this website.
Links to other websites
This website may include links to other websites which are run by other people. These links do not mean that we agree with the information on those websites nor that we have any control over those websites. If you are worried or concerned about any of those websites you should contact the person who runs the website.
If you are under twelve years old, you will need to get your parent's or guardian's permission before registering on this website. We may ask for proof that your parent or guardian has given his/her permission before we allow you to register on this website.
Only one registration per person is allowed. You must also keep your registration information up to date.
Please also make sure you keep your password a secret and don’t tell it to anyone else.
You must not pretend to be anyone else when you use the website. You must also not let anyone else use your account or use anyone else’s account yourself.
If you think that someone else may have access to, or be using, your password or your account, you must tell us as soon as possible by contacting [insert email address].
Our responsibility to you
We can’t promise that this website will always be available or that it won’t have any mistakes in it. We also don’t promise that this website will be free of computer viruses or anything else which might harm your computer. The information in this website is also not supposed to be advice, so please don’t rely on anything you read on this website.
So far as we are legally allowed to do so, we don’t accept any responsibility for any loss or damage which results from anyone’s use, or inability to use any part of this website.
We do not monitor this website and are not responsible for anything which is posted on the website by other users. We are, however, allowed to delete, remove or change anything which is posted on our website. The views expressed by any such posts belong to the people who posted them and do not belong to us.
If you post anything on the website, you give us permission, forever, without having to pay you anything, to use, change, make available, copy, adapt, translate, distribute and display your post (or any part of it) in any way we want. If you don’t want to give us this permission then please don’t post anything on the website.
If you want to post anything on the website, there are some rules that you need to follow. You must not:
- post anything which is against the law, damaging to someone’s reputation, obscene, threatening, offensive, or harmful in any way;
- post anything which does not belong to you or which you don’t have permission to use;
- pretend that something you post belongs to you or that you have permission to use it;
- advertise, promote or offer to sell anything;
- post anything that contains computer viruses or anything else which might be harmful to computers;
- reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, email address, telephone number or address); or
- post anything which you do not want to be made public.
If you are worried or concerned about anything on the website, please let us know by emailing us at: [email protected]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS GRUFFALO FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY COMPETITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into our Gruffalo Facebook Competitions (“promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Macmillan Children’s Books a trading division of Macmillan Publishers InternationalLimited a company registered in England with registered number
02063302 and registered office at
Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“promoter”).
2. To enter this promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) the person submitting should be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry
3. This promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The promotion is open for entries on the dates specified on the Facebook post.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. You can enter this promotion in the following way: leave your answer to the question in the posts comments section.
7. There is no restriction on the number of entries that an eligible person can make.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach promoter by the closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will not be able to return entries or provide copies.
9. The prize for the promotion explicitly consists of what was laid out in competition post.
10. The prizes shall be awarded as follows: We will select a winner at random and the winner will be notified on Facebook by direct message.
11. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 30 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that the winner receive their prize within three weeks of winner providing details for the prize to be sent to. If a winner does not accept the prize within 30 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and promoter reserves the right to choose another winner. promoter’s decision is final and promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
12. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
14. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the promotion.
15. The Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.
[24th June 2016]